Tuesday, July 3, 2007

BiSKut YaNG CoMel...

Hari ni me and my friends (neeb, salwa, and ecah) main masak-masak!

Buat Chocolate Chip Cookies


This is the recipe:





Ingredients:





1 bongkah BUTTER


1 cup CASTOR SUGAR


1 cup BROWN SUGAR


2 EGGS


1 tsp SALT


1 tsp BAKING SODA


1/2 cup chopped WALNUT


1 cup CHOCOLATE CHIPS


3 cups FLOUR





Steps:



  1. Cream the Butter, then mix the sugars together and add them gradually to the butter, beating until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.

  2. Beat in the egg and vanilla essence.

  3. Sift the flour with the salt and soda.

  4. Stir it into butter-and-sugar mixture and mix to a smooth batter. Stir in the nuts and chocolate chips.

  5. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture on the baking sheet, and bake the cookies in the oven, for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are slightly browned.


The results?

Hasil kerja tangan NeEb

My customize biscuit for my name

My so-called gingerbreadman (or should i say choc. chip man?)

After 10 minutes in the oven.. FAT choc. chip man


MARI MAKAN!!!

5 days more to go left for my HOLIDAYS.. A part of me want to stay home, but other part want to go back to GOMBAK.. Milah, Nadzifa, Asma', Andi.. miss you!!!

No comments: