Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's going to be a busy month for me...

as usual.. mid-term break had passed and this mean 1 thing for BCS students... BUSY..BUSY...BUSY!!!

All the group projects almost reach the dateline, all the lecturers wants to cramp up all the assignment and quizzes in this 4 weeks bofore finals..

For me it means less rest and less sleep!!!

The schedule are full with discussions, doing assignmentsss, and studying.. NON_STOP. I know I should be doing it troughout the semester and not at the critical time like this.. but i'm only human, keep forgetting and doing mistakes..

But as a Muslim Student I also have spent my time also in doing Da'wah. I haven't attend both of my usrah last week due to these worldly matters.. felt guilty and sad at the same time. But the truth is I can always set aside time for usrah but my fellow group mate most of them cannot except it and I cannot let them talk bad about what i'm doing..

And I read on the paper that the election are going to held either 1 or 8 March 2008. What a perfect timing. I know at that time the schools are on holidays but to the Uni students it during a critical time MAN! (First time as eligible voter, eager

Eventhough so little time to spare, somehow I still updating my blog.. Don't know why..

Maybe this blog is going to be neglected for a few weeks from today due to my workload.. So I want to apologize if I might hurt anyone throughout my writings in the blog, and if I might not see you all again in the future, please take note that

I LOVE ALL OF YOU, THANKS FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE..

No comments: