Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I got tagged...

Pertama kali nak wat tagged.. Fine by me..

Hi, my name is: Sulafa Mohd Amin

but you can call me: Sulafa or kakcik (it's official now)

Never in my life have I: naik kapal terbang, naik cruise, keluar sempadan malaysia

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Orang yang terlalu manja or spoilt.. semua mesti nak depend kat orang lain..

My university is: KEDEKUT CUTI!, BANYAK ANJING!, seb-baik dekat ngan rumah.

When I’m nervous: I will feel like i want to throw up, hand sweating.

The last song I listened to was: Hampir ke situ - Mendua

If I were to get married right now it would be to: TOO SOON!!!

My hijab: Not enough.. keep repeating the same one...

Last Raya: Raya mana? Raya Puasa: Amik gamba pelik2 ngan adek beradik, Raya Haji: Gi jalan-jalan Penang and Perak..

I should be: more focused, spend more time studying and ibadah instead of watching DVD's. T_T

When I look down I see: Keyboard, handphone (bila nak beli baru nih)

The happiest recent moment was: that would be, Last raya haji.. gi jalan-jalan...

If I were a character on a TV show: Claire Bennet of Heroes, Power:regenerate. Baru terseliuh ahad lepas. kalu jadi Claire mesti tak de masalah. "I feel pain, I just get over it quickly"

I have a hard time understanding: My Assembly Language tutor saying.. his bangladeshi accent are tooooo thick..

There’s these girls: I love to death. ukhwah fillah

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: kalo achievement, would be my parents, kalo award merepek.. hira' friends of course.. walaupun jarak memisahkan

I want to buy: Sony Ericsson W900i (too expensive)

Where do you plan to go during chinese new year: I tak cuti okey... ada praktikal skill recreation kat Hutan Lipur Lentang. Pahang kot.

If you spent the night at my house: Segan, awak ramai adik beradik laki...

The world could do better without: hackers or virus creator.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Nadzifa belikan 2 pasang stokin last week. Thanks..

My middle name is: Nama kita Sulafa Mohd Amin. So Mohd la...

In the morning I: snoozekan alarm sampai 15 minit sebelum mula kelas. (kelas english selalu start lambat)

Last night I was: creating an essay called "WiMAX should replace Wi-Fi"

There’s this guy I know: Baru sakitkan hati kita hari ahad lepas

If I was an animal I’d be a: Harimau.. cepat marah.. tapi tetap comel... hehehe

A better name for me would be: I am proud to be Sulafa or Kakcik. thank you

Tomorrow I am: going to Hutan Lipur Lentang at 9 am

Tonight I am: going to be alone in the room. All roommates going back to their houses.

My birthday is: 8 Julai 1986

People i wanna tag: Kak Lang, Nihlah sape lagi yek?? sesiapa yang nama dia ada kat list tepi nih, sila la buat yeh...

No comments: