Friday, August 24, 2007

Camne Nak Buat???

Last Wednesday was the most stressful day I ever had. My classes started as early as 830a.m that day. The first class was okay... I have a very interesting, encouraging lecturer for that course…

The second class was a blur. It was accounting subject and I couldn’t catch-up with the speed of the substitute lecturer. She keeps saying “The rest, you must do it yourself”… I want to rise up my hand but she’s just too fast… T_T missing Madam Putri already, Madam please comes back!!!!

Alhamdulillah after a ½ hour of blur, the class ended (with me still wondering how to do the account correctly). Me and my friends (andi, asma, nadzifa, milah) went to cafĂ© to have a lunch. As for my friends preparing for presentation for the next class, I went to lab to find information for my other group assignment (Operating System). Even though feeling guilty for not helping my friends preparing the presentation, but I had no choice because I have a discussion that evening (straight after class), and I still cannot find the information that I need to present to my OS group leader.

So at 2 p.m I step into the Lab B, where I have my class every Monday and Wednesday. Then there are presentations for our phase 2 of our group project. As my friends present about our group project, the lecturer told us that we had misunderstanding the whole concept of the group project.

Our misunderstanding:-

  1. We thought that we are supposed to produce a product. Actually she just wants us to make and advertising related to nature/environment issues.
  2. We thought that we had to make a proposal about the “product”, it turns out she wants the proposal for the “project”
  3. She told us to present storyboard for our project, so we prepared 20 pages of storyboard (because we thought she want us to produce a product!!!).
  4. She asked for a web banner (which is due on 10 Sept, of course we didn’t do we it yet!!).

It turns out that our group was not the only group that misunderstood Madam's direction. The whole class had misunderstood her instructions except for one group. All of us have to redo the project all over again because of the misunderstanding of the concept. I think the root problem is that, madam never gave us detailed directions, but she expect us to give every detailed of our project .: WEIRD:.

Because stress and panic, that we had done the project wrong from the beginning, 1 of my friends went straight to the toilet after she present the work (vomit, I guess), I lost my good mood, and my other friend keep shouting to other people (because of the stress).

Right after the class my group leader of the project (the stressful project) call for a discussion right after class. But me, andi and milah told her that we had promised to do OS discussion after class. She gets angry and throw a fit at us. Well life's goes on...

So I had OS discussion, that doesn't went well because we all under stress of what just happen. We finished up our work quickly and went to the other discussion (to redo the project). That too doesn't went well... So, we decided to stop discussing regarding that matter. After that, 3 of my friends decided to go for a swim, me have to go for K-Intl meeting, and the other still not talking.

On my way to meeting, I met 3 classmates saying the same thing to me " Sulafa', gi la balik tido, muka dah penat sangat dah tuh" I just smile.. :-D

Went to meeting, meet with my fellow 'siblings' makes me cools a bit. Finish meeting, ate dinner with kak WM, WF, and NJ. At 8pm have tutorial class. In class, my head is still cannot focus. Finish class went back to my room. To release tension... play pop&drop and pile-up!..

WAAAAAAAAAAA..........

KEEP HOLDING ON!

AJA-AJA FIGHTING!!!

PANCANG TEKADMU, JANGAN MUDAH MENGELUH!!


5 comments:

the privileged girl said...

aja-aja fighting!

Aishah said...

sian kat sulafa'...saba ye
kte pon dis week sgt stressful..
xsaba nak cuti..hee

the privileged girl said...

waa...same aa kita sumer~~~
tapi kita xde cuti~~~
huwaa.....

ark said...

waa sonok nyer subject matter dier.huhu nk blaja.hehe.

aa lek2..jadi manusia mmg penat.yeah..idup bia lelah.mati nnti baru rehat.wohohoho..

eleh..cam die sorang tak cuti.hahaha

Kak Cik said...

huu... makasih kawan-kawan..

ada 2 mid-term this week..

aigoooo!!!

wish me luck!!