Thursday, May 22, 2008

My house!!!!

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: full blast!!!

B- My BEDROOM theme is: letak la barang mana-mana pun...

C- The CAR in the driveway is: 2 Kancils, 1 Iswara, 1 Honda

D- My DESK looks: all messed up~

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: ......no exact time.. ikut aktiviti yang akan dilakukan pada hari tersebut.. hehe

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hand

G- My GARAGE is filled with: our cars...

H- My HOME is: crowded when full house

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: too many things!!!

J- My favorite JUICE is: apple

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: Maybe other family will hate for saying this.. but I actually love the fact that Cheetah is always laying aroud the floor.. Sorry mom

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Abang's friend.. Fadhil tak silap nama dia

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: from Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: adult now.. I used to play around the neighbourhood.. not anymore

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: FOOD, duh.

P- My last house PARTY was: never had a party-party in my house. Simple family gatherings only. Hehe.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Roti bakar..

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: my bedroom!! semak camne pun it is still my room walaupun kongsi ngan adik-beradik lain...

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: ...Sunsilk? tak habis2 lagi..

T- My largest TELEVISION is: outside the house.. dah rosak maaa

U- UNDER my bed you will find: more stuff.. sorok.. itu store tambahan

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: last weekend

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: pondok telefon seberang jalan

X- I wish I had X-TRA: Space, room in the house so my brothers can sleep in it.. poor them..

Y- My YARD is: Red...HAHHAHA

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: early is 12midnight late is 4am

1 comment:

NJ said...

wah! ni best buat tag ni!
nak tiru gak ;) hehehe...